APPLICATION FOR EXHIBITION
Copy to a new document and fill in the APPLICATION FORM
Please write your name on document and photo-files!
- SEND text-document and photos to email@example.com
- For application, exhibition agreement, website, PR etc.
Exhibition - Title: (project/work title)
Exhibition dates: - Month, Year (your suggestion)
Exhibitor - Name:
Date, Place of Birth, and Nationality:
1. PROPOSED EXHIBITION TITLE/work title:
+ 5 SAMPLE IMAGES OF YOUR WORK (JPG/1M)
Please include permission for publication, captions, name of photographer
+ SHORT STATEMENT about your work, ideas and aims. See following:
2. Please answer the questions – be precise, without repetition (max.150 words)
A. Give a short general statement about your work and artistic concept.
B. Describe your new pieces/project and how it differs from your previous work.
C. What do you think makes your work distinctive or special?
D. How does it appeal to an audience?
E. Describe your work - materials, techniques, characteristics.
- vessel, object, sculpture, installation..?
F. What inspires you? - background and references..
G. Education, study and training?
H. List your 10 most important professional experiences (max = 150 words)
- i.e residencies, exhibitions, reviews, awards, publications, etc.
I. Attach your Resume of experience, CV, catalogues, articles etc.